We provide members with the best opportunities to increase their exposure to high quality investment ready companies seeking capital. We understand that Angel investing can be sometimes risky, which is why we want to source the right deal for you. To give our Angels the most flexibility, the Niagara Angel Network does not have a mandatory minimum investment policy in place.
The Niagara Angel Network is not a fund and does not invest as a group. Our members collaborate on due diligence and pool their investment funds, but each member makes individual investment decisions. Our job is to support our investors every step of the way, but ultimately the investors make the final decision.
Membership in the Niagara Angel Network offers investors many advantages. Some of them include:
- Access to deal flow from across Ontario, Canada and the U.S.
- Fellowship, networking and camaraderie with likeminded professionals
- Tapping into sector expertise from other Angel investors
- Opportunity to work as a team to evaluate opportunities and mitigate risk
- Introductions and access to the Niagara Angel Network of over 50 successful Ontario entrepreneurs and business leaders
- High quality monthly dinners with top notch company presentations